- Defined Terms
- We are NOT associated with Mojang, Microsoft or Minecraft.net and we are not representing them.
- The phrases "we" and "our" represent the team of .
- The phrase "service" represents the website and the services offered there.
- The phrase "you" represents the user which is using the service.
- We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service at any time without noticing the users. The users have to keep themselves up to date about the latest version of the Terms of Service.
- We are not held responsible for any misuse of our service.
- You are not allowed to spam/abuse any functions of our service.
§2 Free MC Accounts
- We are not legally responsible for actions, which you have done or will do with the specified MC accounts.
- All accounts of our service are free to use and legally bought from Minecraft.net (Mojang) / resellers or given to us by users who are no longer using/playing with their accounts.
- Abusing and bypassing the system with tools like bots is not allowed. There is only one free account allowed every 5 minutes.
- You are not allowed to share or sell the accounts you can get from our service.
The Service is following completely legal methods, users can get free accounts for testing which are provided by the service owner.
(Community based share to share concept)
- All of our provided clients (https://mcleaks.net/clients) files are custom MC-Clients (minecraft-clients).
We just provide a download link, the clients are made by third-party developers.
- We check every file manually for malware, and provide a virustotal link for every file. But we can't promise that the files are completely clean/free of backdoors/malware, we are not responsible for incorrect analysis. All clients/files are made by third-party developers.
The clients are not developed or made by us. We have the legal rights to provide the files on our website.
- Using an MC-client on multiplayer servers or in any other way, is at your own risk.
Some servers will ban your account when you use a client on their server.
- We are not legally responsible for the provided client files on our website.
Copyright violations, DMCA requests, complaints or abuse reports should be reported to us via email: [email protected]