Enjoy the beautiful and awe-inspiring sight of the Milkyway Galaxy every night on Minecraft with this texture pack – The lively, distinct and bright conglomeration of stars have kinetic visuals that are appealing to the eyes. And StingrayProductions definitely revolutionized the concept of starry night sky textures in the Minecraft scene with this one.
And with shaders also installed and used along with this texture pack, you will be able to gaze at these visuals with full potential! Shaders will automatically enhance images and make them even more elegant.
As usual, Optifine is required when using this texture pack.
Note: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Milkyway Galaxy Night Sky texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click “Options”.
- On the options menu, click “Resource Packs…”.
- Click on “Open Resource Pack Folder”. – folder titled “resourcepacks” will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened “resourcepacks” folder.
- Click “Done”.
- Click on “Resource Packs…” again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click “Done” again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!